Wednesday 1 April 2020

3 Things

     

Mosque al Nabawi (S.A.W.W)

3 Things


Once Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.W) and Imam Ali Ibne Abi Talib (AS) were sitting in the "Mosque al Nabawi" along with Hazrat Salaman al-Farsi (AS).

Prophet Mohammed (S.AW.W) loves 3 things



Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.W said, "Ya Ali, I Love three things, do you wanna listen to it?".Imam Ali AS replied, "O Prophet (S.A.W.W)! If you love it then why would Ali not listen to them what are these three things?"

Prophet Mohammed (S.AW.W) Said: I love to...

1- wait from one Prayer (Namaz) till the other Prayer (Namaz)
2- take care of Patients
3- attend the funerals.

Hazrat Imam Ali AS loves 3 things


Reciting Quran Pak

Imam Ali AS then said, "Ya Rasool e Khuda (S.A.W.W) I also love three things". Prophet (S.A.W.W) asked about those three things.
Imam Ali (AS) said: I love...

1-  to fight for God
2- Summers fastening
3- Inviting guests and serving them

                      

Hazrat Salman al-Farsi  Loves 3 things




After Hearing this conversation Hazrat Salman al-Farsi (Salman the Persian) said: "Dear Prophet (S.A.W.W) can I tell you my favorite three things?". Prophet (S.A.W.W) replied with yes and a smile.

He said: I love to...

1- listen conversation of both of  you brothers
2- watch the beautiful face of your brother Hazrat Imam Ali (AS).
3- make mosques alive by peoples.


Angel Jibrael (AS)  loves 3 things



 After that Angel Jibrael (AS) came to earth and pay his Salam ToProphet Mohammed S.A.W.W and said "Dear Prophet, can I tell you which 3 things I like most?". Prophet (S.A.W.W) allowed him to tell with a tender smile on his face.

Angel Jibrael (AS) said: I love...

1- taking care of patients ( like Prophet S.A.W.W )
2- inviting and serving guests ( like Imam Ali AS)
3- making mosques alive by people ( like Hazrat Salman al-Farsi AS)

ALLAH (S.W.T) Loves 3 things



Then he said, "Respected Prophet, ALLAH (S.W.T) gives you and your family Salam also wanted you to know that he also likes three things". Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.W) listened to it with great respect and obedience.

Jibrael (AS) said: ALLAH (S.W.T) loves

1- the tongue, recites my name the times
2- the heart, scares by me
3- the body, whatever comes to it always say thanks to me.

https://youtu.be/MVwgBnfawdo
3 Things


To watch it in Urdu Click the link below

More from the same Scholar:
Maulana Syeda Ali Raza Rizvi Sahab

No comments:

Post a Comment

For feedback write here!