Sunday 3 May 2020

The hereafter


The hereafter

Allama Nusrat Abbass Bukhari once told about the life hereafter. He narrated two amazing dreams which describe the miseries, suffering, pain, and blessing after death. 

Dream One

Once there was a pious person who saw his pious father in his dream. He asked his father how is life after death? His father told him I can't tell you the exact situation there because this world is different from your world. I can only say that it is just like a big vast field covered with mountains and a person is alone with many wolves.
His son said: "Dear father we prayed for you and send wishes, did you get any benefit from them?', father replied: "The prayers you sent to me were just like a cool breeze in a hot humid closed room".
Son again asked: " Father, why your lips seem injured?", his father replied, "It is because I used few bad words for your mother and because of that I will remain in such suffering unless your mother forgives me".

Second Dream 



Another incident happened between two Zaireen of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS. They both were going to ziyarat and one of them died in the middle of the journey. The one who lived saw his fellow in a dream. He asked him: "how are you living there?". The dead one replied, "I am living in a beautiful place just like in a lush green meadow (because he was a Zaair) but there is a problem, there is a crab who comes daily and bites me".
He said why, then the dead one replied:" one day when I was alive, I went to a party in my friend's place, I saw a beautiful knife over there use for cutting fruits. It was as enchanting that I couldn't resist myself from taking it without the permission of my friend. Because of that, I am suffering from this misery. You please go to my home, ask my wife to find it, and give it back to that friend".

 click here to watch

To watch in Urdu plz click the link



  1. Who is Prophet Jesus PBUH?
  2. Boo Ali Sina(Avicenna)


No comments:

Post a Comment

For feedback write here!